Ring up your sales with a fully installed and supported POS solution
Your Point of Sale (POS) solution is arguably the most important tool your hospitality venue will have, as it’s the technology that enables you to make sales, track inventory, deliver and report. But setting up your POS and maintaining it is not always straightforward. We can help.
We are an Oracle Gold Partner and have worked extensively with Simphony POS across our customer base to implement and manage their POS solutions.
Whether it’s ongoing management or support for special projects like new site openings we scope and build your POS design according to best practice.
Installation and software set up
Set login details and configure your accounts with relevant details including location and number of outlets
Create inventory catalogue
Set up your products and services with relevant SKUs, prices, descriptions, size, colour and menu options
Set up user accounts
Set up your users and assign permission levels for admins, managers, cashiers and other staff
Set up hardware
Purchase and configuration of all your hardware, from payment terminals, cash drawers, barcode scanners and receipt printers to iPads, Kitchen Display Units and reservation terminals
Set up POS payments
Whether it’s contactless devices, cash registers or eCommerce solutions, we configure everything and integrate all relevant third-party payment processors
Connect to other business apps
Your business works better when it's connected - we ensure that any POS solution is connected to your Ecommerce platform, accounting software, loyalty programmes and marketing automation apps
Online Ordering and Delivery
Since the sudden rise in food delivery services, it’s important to have a seamless process when it comes to ordering, preparing and delivering your food and beverage services. Our dedicated POS team will streamline the whole process by integrating your online and app orders directly into your POS solutions and combine all your delivery services into one easy-to-use format.
- Manage multiple delivery apps accommodated through one interface without the need to maintain multiple tablets
- Take online and app orders and transmit the data directly onto your POS system. Orders are sent straight to the kitchen and printed eliminating the need for manual orders
- Online orders follow the same process as table orders minimising confusion for the kitchen and driving better accuracy through automation
- Alert your customers when their orders are ready for kerbside pickup or are on their way for delivery
We’ll set up an end-to-end payment solution that allows you to accept payments from consumers no matter how they want to pay.
- Payments accepted from debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay
- Pay at table, pay on phone, pay with vouchers
- Integrated with Simphony, putting your transactions, roundtrip payment data and associated costs in a single reporting dashboard
We can configure your conversational ordering screens allowing orders to be taken the way they’re spoken, without interrupting your customers.
- Employees are presented with conversational ordering screen best suited for their role, environment, or function
- All fully customizable to suit the needs of your business
- Encourage cross selling while providing the flexibility to change orders on the fly
Table Management, Reservations and Wait Lists
Our specialised POS team will set up any table management requirements as well as tailoring your reservations and wait lists policies.
- Full visibility of how long guests have been at tables helping you to maximise your revenues
- Deliver service alerts to help staff be more attentive to guests
- Manage reservations quickly and easily using a simple drag and drop format
Self Service Kiosks and Multichannel Kitchen Displays
Simphony powers Oracle MICROS self-service kiosk hardware as well as third-party kiosks to shorten lines and wait times.
- Update prices, menu options, and upsell items across multiple kiosks at once while reducing staff overhead
- Manage orders from multiple channels, including in-house waitstaff, self-service kiosks, drive-thru, website, mobile ordering apps, and third-party delivery apps
- Simphony powers Oracle MICROS self-service kiosk hardware as well as third-party kiosks to shorten lines and wait times
Price changes, promotions and seasonal updates can be a headache for restaurants to manage, but our experienced POS team are on hand 24/7 to quickly and seamlessly implement all of your changes.
- Update all of your digital menus (online, on third-party delivery platforms and in-store)
- Remove the need for separate tables on different delivery platforms
- Benefit from standardisation and brand enforcement across all locations including franchises