Our Approach to New Site Openings
For businesses that are rapidly scaling and opening new sites on a regular basis, we work as the single point of contact to plan and install all your IT and Technology solutions in a uniform and consistent manner.
Consistent set up
We make sure your technology solutions are planned and deployed consistently across all sites so that supporting them becomes easier
IT and POS specialists
As experts in all Hospitality IT and technology platforms and an Oracle Gold Partner, we've in-depth knowledge of Simphony POS solutions too
Tried and tested
We have opened thousands of sites over the last 20 years and rely on our own methodology to ensure a smooth and timely go-live
All your technology needs for New Site Openings under one umbrella.
We know what a major operation it is to expertly coordinate the opening of new sites on time and within budget. That's why we've developed our New Site Openings methodology to take away the headache of dealing with technology requirements. We'll implement the latest and most secure architecture, giving your staff the digital tools they need to delight customers. Our methodology is unique, developed over twenty years of experience opening new venues.
The seven stages for success in New Site Openings
- Detailed planning and preparation at the start of your project
- Physical assessments to identify locations for power, data and wireless access points
- We deliver a timeline and allocate resources
- Complete requirements scoping
- Ordering and management of POS, networking, back office, voice services and payment solutions including PDQs and MIDs or TIDs
- Single point of contact managing all third party suppliers ensuring hardware is installed, tested and operational on time
- Engineers determine your connectivity requirements
- Design your always-on, stable and secure internal network
- Design WiFi networks and implement Guest WiFi
- Manage and configure VPNs
- Manage internet connectivity, wayleave and ECCs
- Pre-installation site survey is conducted to ensure readiness
- IT team sets up equipment, ensures data points for internet connectivity are correctly installed, cabling points are ready
- IT requirements for third party contractors are captured
- Setup and management of integrations between third party vendors
- Includes integration of delivery aggregators including Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat
- Configuration of gift cards and other non-standard payment methods including pay with phone and click & collect
- Engineers configure all equipment including POS, back office equipment and tablets
- Access to site is co-ordinated (RAMS, guest passes, hardware delivery in line with location requirements such as for airports or shopping centres)
- Equipment installation, technical handovers, staff training, POS configuration adjustments, go-live preparation and support
One big technology ecosystem
We have long-standing relationships with many key technology providers to Hospitality, and are in prime position to own the end-to-end technology piece of this puzzle.
Why choose Wanstor for your New Site Openings?
We’re experts at enabling you to rapidly scale and open up new venues with superior technology solutions to drive better consumer experiences.