Webinars and Insights from Industry-leading Professionals
Ask the Expert on Cyber Essentials
In this TechTalk by Wanstor’s Senior Security Architect, Vlad Birgauanu, we dig a bit deeper into the Cyber Essentials Scheme and what to expect with the question sets due to change on 24th April 2023.
- What changes to expect with version 3.1 'Montpellier' question sets
- Why these changes have been made – what’s better about the new assessment?
Use Microsoft’s Power Platform to drive efficiency, enhance productivity and streamline your organisation
In this webinar hosted by Wanstor’s CTO and our Power Platform Developer you will learn about:
- What tools are within the Power Platform suite to help you automate and visualise
- How to identify use cases for things that can be automated, and how to estimate the ROI of doing this
What is Cyber Essentials and why should it be part of your security strategy?
Join our informative and engaging virtual session to find out how to get started, as well as the following:
- How to get started with your Cyber Essentials certification
- What are the five things you should know before you start
- What is a threat and vulnerability assessment, and why is it important to do one?
The Future of the Agile Workplace
We’ve teamed up with Microsoft and Fujitsu for our new Techtalk in understanding how technology can help drive your business forward in this new, agile way of working, covering the following topics:
- The future of work: the good, challenging and unknown
- How to take your business from functioning to game-changing with Microsoft Power Platform
- Saxton Bampfylde's journey with Microsoft Power Platform
Phishing: Don't Get Caught
Cybercrime, and in particular Phishing attacks, have risen astronomically since lockdown began and users started working from home. Our Experts guide you through:
- What are the most common hacking techniques?
- Don’t get caught by a phishing campaign: Live Demo
- What do you do in the event of a suspected hack?
- Cyber Essentials best practice